Could somebody help me. There is some problem with SMTP port

If my client is connected to LAN (office network) every thing is fine, they
are able to use port 25 and 587. But my problem is that when ever they are
connecting from out side they are not able to access port 25 and 587 but
they are able to telnet port 25 and 587

*It is very urgent I will be appreciate your early response*

For more clarification my side I have two network cards in my mail server
one with public IP address and other one with LAN IP address (office
network) office user are configure with LAN IP address (internal IP)
and *firewall
is disable*

*If I configure with port 587 they are getting above error message *

inactivity. Account: ' mail.domain.net <http://email.dit.net/>', Server: '
mail.domain.net <http://email.dit.net/>', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure
(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

*If I configure with port 25 they are getting above error message *

The server does not support a SSL connection. Account:
'mail.domain.<http://email.dubai.com/>net',
Server: ' *mail. <http://email.dubai.com/>domain.net* ', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '250 rblsmtpd.local', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server
Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

*Here is my tcp.smtp*

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",NOP0FCHECK="1"