bb. wrote:
Thanks,

Yesterday and this morning i tried to install QMT-ISO
but gave error; installed the OS on harddisk but could
not boot, gave CentOS boot error on first boot and
never boots up.

But mean while i remembered that (Am i wrong?):

Programmer of qmail does not permit to publish his
program in BINARY. So is QMT-ISO legal, different, has
source codes and builds in first boot, what?

Now i will try the old script install, if God permits,
would be long but better, maybe...

The ISO has copies of Qmail on it in source RPM, and builds them when you install it. Nothing different than what you do with my or anyone else's install scripts. Do you have to pass kernel or grub parameters when you normally install? I have only heard of 2 other people having install issues and it ended up being oddball hardware that caused problems with Linux in general.