Thank you, you spent long to answer.

I used 32 and 64bits, yes if on 64bit OS the
application is not for 64 that (Maybe) makes problem.
But the 64 system seems to stable too.

I wonder if it is faster or not; difference like
single / duo CPUs. It maybe some difficult to see on a
mail server, maybe some benchmark software says
results but it is questionable that they are true on
practic or not...

Now i work on 64, hope to be running a few hours
later, if God permits, but can not feel a difference
until we have more and more customers and emails.

Thank you...

www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt5064/very-quick-install.txt

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html