[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hello group,

We have been loading a new computer with CentOS 5.0 and all the latest
updates. We loaded the latest stable Qmailtoaster (1.03-1.3.15) files
using the install scripts for CentOS 5.0 and then added some squirrelmail
plugins.

We are trying to bring over the data from our old qmailtoaster computer
(CentOS 4.1 with qmailtoaster 1.03-1.2.7) but are getting the following
errors when we are uncompressing the vpopmail.tar.bz2 file by running the
command
        tar jxvf /tmp/backup/*-vpopmail.tar.bz2

bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

QUESTIONS:

1) How do we get around this problem?

if both servers can communicate (ping / ssh) you can rsync to synchronized vpopmail's folder on both servers
sorry oneliner