Roxanne Sandesara wrote:
Well, I believe we have some good news. Thank you again for your help, Jake.

With the latest changes (detailed below), the restart of /send wasn't throwing the errors it was before. So I removed the recordio from the run file for send, ran Jake's qfixq script again (it found several errors in the queue, quite possibly caused while all those other errors were being thrown), and restarted qmailtoaster - the whole suite.

The queue is down to half its size and dropping. It appears to have been - I'm guessing, but it seems accurate - the oversized maildrop.log. I'll need to edit the logrotate.conf files so that it rotates.

If I might make a suggestion? Since we use maildrop in toaster, perhaps we should make sure one of our appropriate SRPMs sets up rotation for maildrop.log ?

Anyway. Thank you very, very much, Jake, for all of your help. And everyone else. This is a huge weight of stress off my shoulders.

Guess I should have waited for the second message before replying.....
Erik found that maildrop.log issue a while back with someone else who was having similar problems. I think in the next release it's been earmarked to be added into logrotate. I'll be adding the option in the next QTP myself (I know, it's overdue, but I'll get some time to work on it next week while out of town).
Glad to see it's working for you.  Good luck!