[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
New QMT installed, everything seems to be running right but, someone told me that I am being greylisted. I've noticed many emails don't actually make it to hotmail, yahoo, and many others. I was told it's because I am being greylisted.

Can someone shed some light on this?

I've also found this but prefer asking the list for input before I go changing too much.

http://www.kabewm.com/2007/01/16/basic-qmailtoaster-greylisting/

Mike

I am a little confused about your email?

is it email from your server being graylisted when you sent to Yahoo / Hotmail ?
If so try to setup SPF record for your domain?
detailed intruction is available on wiki
My experience for YahooMail they have AntiSpam system so every time I sent email to yahoo, it stuck in queue for sometime because deffered by Yahoo until I am ask Yahoo to whitelist my servers' IP address (they ask a lot of questionare for this)

and for http://www.kabewm.com/2007/01/16/basic-qmailtoaster-greylisting/
it will provide a graylisting on your mailsystem.
so everytime someone sent you email at first time his email will be deffered with 451 error