From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:37 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] I hate Blackberry , 5.1.0 - Unknown address
error 571-'sorry, (#5.7.1 - chkuser)'

Helmut Fritz wrote:

i wonder - is there a way to id this one?  or do they all masquerade as the
same hostname/ip?  i am thinking not, since we could then add a line for
that ip and it would cover all of them.

If you look at the wiki, you'll see where I did a MX lookup on their domain
and started to name each server to allow the characters - this particular
one was NOT listed in the MX records - it seems to be a "stealth" server. It
may appear in the SPF records, but by that time a client was literally
screaming at me on the phone, so I just fixed it with a broad stroke, albeit
a blunt one.  I did some testing afterwards to see if I should go back and
make it look pretty (ie: do it the right way), but found no need myself.