I found the problem. It was because the /etc/hosts file. It was modified.
But I still don't know which application modified the file. Is it possible that DHCP modify this file? Or what else?

I.

Istvan Köpe wrote:
I have a feeling that all this comes from this: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' . I don't have any "localhost" anymore.
And why all this occurred after a power failure?

Istvan Köpe wrote:
mysqlcheck vpopmail -p
Enter password:
vpopmail.cba_romania_ro                            OK
vpopmail.dir_control                               OK
vpopmail.lastauth                                  OK
vpopmail.valias                                    OK

K Anand wrote:
Istvan Köpe wrote:
Can you be more specific? I don't know mysql at all.

I.

Istvan Köpe wrote:
I rebooted the server several times it didn't help.
mysqlcheck vpopmail gives me "mysqlcheck: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) when trying to connect" But I don't know where this "localhost" comes from. There is nothing called localhost on my server. I renamed everything, of course before installing the server.

I.

you should actually use mysqlcheck vpopmail -p

The -p specifies that you need to give a password for the command to work . The error that you are getting is because you have a password set and are not calling mysql with the -p option.

Anand