Dear All,

Finally, QMT-ISO manual guide is now finish
it's include a Step-by-step installation screenshots
although I made it based on QMT-ISO 1.2 installation
but Jake, has edit it and and said it's based on QMT-ISO 1.3.1
(I need a few to test it on QMT-1.3.1)

For those who using QMT-ISO, I need your help to check the wiki for install steps that may miss, what configuration need to be added and especially the grammar and spelling check as I am not English native language

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT-ISO_Manual_Guide

This is what I can do to contribute for qmailtoaster project

Regards,