I can email you directly about this and appreciate your helping with this :).

It is companions.com and mail.companions.com.

> Type the following:
> nslookup
> set type=TXT
> _domainkey.yahoo.com
> YOU GET THE t=y; o=~ RESPONSE
> S1024._domainkey.yahoo.com
> YOU GET THE PUBLIC KEY

]# nslookup
> set type=TXT
> _domainkey.companions.com
Server:         192.168.1.30
Address:        192.168.1.30#53

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find _domainkey.companions.com: No answer

companions.com
        origin = dns.logicore.net
        mail addr = support.companions.com
        serial = 1194741457
        refresh = 10800
        retry = 3600
        expire = 604800
        minimum = 10800

I would have to say I don't have the right DNS settings then? So, depending on
your additional input, I should stop messing with the QMT machine and try to
figure out the DNS issues.

Mike