From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 7:17 PM
To: Phil Leinhauser
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Domain Keys/Yahoo Blocking

Phil,

Here is the exact record from my DNS.

private._domainkey.companions.com.      IN      TXT     "k=rsa;
p=MEwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADOwAwOAIxALxL75t/aqvDxacK1nvs8we+4meJedcn
W0zX9e9150kZPNH3VEVwe/qsOnHf8uXSAQIDAQAB"
companions.com. IN      TXT     "spf2.0/pra"
companions.com. IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx -all"
domainkey.companions.com.       IN      TXT     "t=y; o=-"

I think the answer is finally becoming clear!
What I have noticed is that BIND seems to have taken my underscore out of
the
record.

Because, when I test without it, it seems to work;

> domainkey.companions.com
Server:         192.168.1.30
Address:        192.168.1.30#53

Non-authoritative answer:
domainkey.companions.com        text = "t=y\; o=-"

companions.com  nameserver = dns.logicore.net.
companions.com  nameserver = psa.logicore.net.
dns.logicore.net        internet address = 67.98.10.50
psa.logicore.net        internet address = 67.98.10.31

Mike