On Dec 31, 2007, at 2:51 AM, Timon Reinhard wrote:
> Thanks for sharing! I hope one will put that into the toaster packages, the broken autoresponder really sucks. ;)

Glad to be of some assistance! The qmail-toaster folks can fix things on their end by upgrading to the Inter7 2.0.5 version (which fixes most of the non-zero exit code problems), and changing the qmailadmin user.c not to write the Subject and From lines to the message file.

I've cleaned up some of the syslog logging in my version, and have also packaged up a source RPM for it if anyone is interested.

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~mikeh/autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.5.src.rpm

Mike