[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I may take a crack at that; I've set up several machines recently and
have not had any issue sending to Yahoo or Hotmail (even though I'm not
using DK), so it may be an outside factor.

I've wondered about that also and took a close look at my watchguard firewall thinking it might be that. I changed the SMTP filter to a standard filter (non proxy in any way) to make sure that nothing was being filtered that I was not aware of. Didn't make any difference. You're welcome to use me as your test bed if you'd like another system to take a kick at :).

I'm running a couple of your QMT 1.3.1's, both have the problem which means you're probably right, something about the network and not QMT.

Mike

I don't have spf and dk on all toasters and at start yahoo would set it as bulk mail and hotmail would not show the mails, after sending a mail from hotmail to the new domain and make a reply to that mail, the mails started to appear