I just set up qmail-toaster on CentOS5, Core2 duo, 1 Gig ram machine with a clean install. Everything looks fine now, but when I try to send a test message to myself using the Squirrelmail interface, I get a "511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for sender domain" error. I'm using a domain I own that doesn't currently have a mail server set up. The domain is bstastjohns.com and I have mail.bstastjohns.com A and MX records pointed to a temproary public IP at 71.86.114.51. I can't send in messages form outside either. I'm pretty new to Linux and really new to qmail so please be gentle. When I ping mail.bstastjohns.com it resolves to the correct IP. Any clues?

Regards,

Cameron