Well I'm registered at Register.com and updated all the fields I could find. I'm not real sure what the s.th is.

Cameron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Galatis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:51 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] can't send test message to myself

Hi Cameron,

me too, I cannot find an MX for bstastjohns.com
Maybe you missed s.th. when setting up the MX?

bye
Andreas
Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008 07:57 schrieb Cameron:
I just set up qmail-toaster on CentOS5, Core2 duo, 1 Gig ram machine with a
clean install. Everything looks fine now, but when I try to send a test
message to myself using the Squirrelmail interface, I get a "511 sorry,
can't find a valid MX for sender domain" error. I'm using a domain I own
that doesn't currently have a mail server set up. The domain is
bstastjohns.com and I have mail.bstastjohns.com A and MX records pointed to
a temproary public IP at 71.86.114.51. I can't send in messages form
outside either. I'm pretty new to Linux and really new to qmail so please
be gentle. When I ping mail.bstastjohns.com it resolves to the correct IP.
Any clues?

Regards,

Cameron