Hello sir,

I installed watch through qtp-menu and have this error below. May I ask on what
could be wrong with this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] watchall
 --*- multitail 3.8.7 (C) 2003-2006 by [EMAIL PROTECTED] -*--

magenta,,bold is not a known color

Terminated

Thank you.

sandeil

Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: A new version of Qmailtoaster-Plus is
out.  A couple bug fixes:

01/02/08 - Jake  - Changed qtp-clean-spam to sudo to vpopmail
         - before learning spam. Also added /var/spool/authdaemon to the
  - branchlist in qtp-build-sandbox to fix a bug caused with CentOS 5.1

As always, the repo package, release notes, and latest version are
always available on the main site (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com)