Hello

I currently use QMT to store/access my email and fetchmail to periodically retrieve email from various servers and send them to QMT.

On the whole, this works quite well with spam either rejected (bounced) or tagged and the rest arriving as expected. However, if the number of emails retrieved by fetchmail is quite large, not sure how many, but generally more than a hundred, a significant number start to be rejected by chkuser and cause the email to get bounced. It's as though the system has become overloaded and can't cope.

For the time being I have restricted the number of emails retrieved at any single time by fetchmail and am keeping an eye on the situation.

Any clues as to where/what I should be looking for or doing would be greatly appreciated.

TIA and regards
Kevin T.