qmail will delete them if they already pass the queuelifetime,
and notify the sender (using [EMAIL PROTECTED] address)
qmail has failed sent the message
so sender should try to send the message again
(or call you asking why their message can't be sent )
cmiiw

Jacob Billingsley wrote:

Cool, that shouldn’t be too difficult to pull off. Do you know, what will happen to those message in the queue. There are many legitimate messages stuck in there that I would like to be delivered. They are just lost?

Jacob Billingsley

MCR Technologies, Inc.

2674 Kraft Ave SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Office: 616-942-7244 ext: 205

Fax: 616-942-5988

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.