I understand that issue. I'm currently running a Windows box with Xmail and ASSP and we just tag and release...no redirect. People couldn't understand checking their spam folder. I may keep it the saem after migrating to the new QMT server. I also have read the wiki about this stuff, but am still a little confused about the whole spamassassin set up and its defaults. Anyone know where I can learn more?

Cameron
----- Original Message ----- From: "PakOgah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Spam folders

Cameron wrote:
I'm still getting everything configured for my new Qmail Toaster and it looks like SA is automatically configured to be running. My question is how is it confiugured by defualt. Is it blocking, tagging, redirecting? What I would like is for it to tag, but then redirect to a spam folder for each user. Anywone have experience with this?

Cameron

Perhaps this can answer you
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg17100.html

Redirecting email tagged with ***SPAM*** to SPAM folder on each user requires you to recompile qmailadmin
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin.

yes I have experiend with this, users keep ignoring what I said to check their SPAM folder before complaining to me that they didn't rcvd email
so I deactivate it again. :)