[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Are most folks using or not using DK? It seems to be an endless pain in the
> butt. Yet again today, more domains not being allowed to send out because
> they
> can't sign DK.
>
> I don't get the behavior, some domains work, some don't. I'd love to just
> stop
> trying to fuss with DK but I badly need email to get out to hotmail and
> yahoo,
> which, still doesn't make it out after months of trying.
>
> I've read that others don't even have DK or SPF turned on and aren't have any
> problems at all.
>
> Mike

I would not recommend using DK (although I do so myself). The toaster
implementation is somewhat broken (signing of outgoing works ok, but
checking incoming sometimes rejects when it shouldn't). DK will eventually
be replaced with DKIM. Check the list archive for the proper way to entirely
disable it.

I would leave SPF turned on (spfbehaviour 3). I would also create an
appropriate SPF TXT record in DNS. That will cut down on backscatter.