> checking incoming sometimes rejects when it shouldn't). DK will eventually
> be replaced with DKIM. Check the list archive for the proper way to entirely
> disable it.

Disabling it is what caused me a lot of grief when I first installed. The wiki
suggested method ends up breaking things you can't fix unless you understand
the packages very well. The suggested method broke very special symlinks that
took weeks to figure out with the help of several people on the list. It
finally took one of the guy's (thanks) to log into my system to take a look
and he was able to figure it out.

Is there another way I can disable this so that I can re-enable it easily
later if needed?

> I would leave SPF turned on (spfbehaviour 3). I would also create an
> appropriate SPF TXT record in DNS. That will cut down on backscatter.

No problem, DK and SPF records are already in my DNS records.

Mike