I was basically forced to move my mail to an existing server yesterday because
we were having way too much mail never making it to various sites like hotmail
and yahoo. We simply cannot exist without being able to send mail to these
large sites.

I found it sad to have to move them and since only yesterday, the spam levels
have become insane again. QMT was definitely doing a VERY good job of keeping
the spam out but I just don't have the time to fully understand the software
and how all of the packages work together, let alone the upgrade process.

> I use sendmail and mimedefang here at work and I have way more control
> than qmail-toaster could ever give us for a front-end to exchange, as

So, you're using it as a pre-processor before it hits your mail server. I've
always read the qmail was the best out there and that sendmail was slowly
dying out but then I've also read that a lot of very large outfits use
sendmail.

Guess I'll have to look into this as well. Any packages or sites I should
check out?

Thanks for the help and input btw.

Mike