Friends
I have qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.10-1.3.12 running on a centOS 4.4 machine
I have 2 users i wish to get rid of, I should mention that I do not restrict to
a quota  so one of them

has 600 MB  and the other 140 Mb associated with them.
What is the best way to get rid of a user?

 Can I use the Web Gui of  http://mailhost.myDomain.com/qmailadmin/

and simply click the TrashCan to delete? ( is that the same as the cmnd Line?)

I also know a command line way ( i think )

according to something I read I can do

/home/vpopmail/bin/vdeluser [EMAIL PROTECTED] upsswd

so My q is is there a BEST way to delete ?- is one way better than the other?

also - I do not have quotas on my users - are there any long term problems with
that?
and I do not have a catch all account - so should I ?

so the 3 Qs : 1. best means to delete user , 2 quotas - what is suggested , 3
catch all - what is suggested?

thanks  much

jimS