Quoting "Eric \Shubes\" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

One last question, are there any guidelines as to when to do an update?
For example, if I update the kernel, should I also update QMT.

Ignore this last question. I have just re-read the 'sandbox' section of
the upgrade page and this appears to refer to the ongoing use of the
same sandbox.

Regards
Kevin

That page is slightly out of date, as it doesn't account for the new unionfs
sandbox. The sandbox can indeed be reused, and I would tend to do so with a
copied or linked sandbox, as it takes a bit of time to create them. With the
unionfs sandbox however, the time to create it is nearly nothing, so in this
case I'd go ahead and remove it so that other subsequent system changes (rpm
package versions in particular) would be reflected in the sandbox.

HTH

Thank you for confirming that and also for your previous assistance. Very much appreciated.

Regards
Kevin