From: Eric "Shubes" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 February 2008 22:22
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Weird stuff happening on admin-toaster page

I'd be inclined to remove vqadmin-toaster, as it's nothing but trouble:
# rpm -e vqadmin-toaster

Then I would upgrade the toaster as soon as it's convenient, as the clamav
version you have is problematic. Install the latest qmailtoaster-plus
package and use qtp-newmodel to do the upgrade. You'll need to install a few
perl packages for the latest spamassassin (perl-Archive-Tar and perl-IO-Zlib
and perl-Mail-DomainKeys come to mind).

That should fix up your admin-toaster (control-panel) web screen.

As for CLI commands for domains and users, they're pretty much all in
/home/vpopmail/bin. That directory isn't in a search path, so you'll need to
cd there, and then prefix each command with "./", e.g:
# ./vdominfo mydomain.com
is the command for domain info.
# ./vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is the command to see all of the user information.
It's pretty easy to guess what all of the vpopmail cli commands do. Just
# ls /home/vpopmail/bin
to see them all.

The easy way to simply see if a domain exists is to list the domains
directory:
# ls /home/vpopmail/domains
and to see the users in mydomain.com,
# ls /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com

HTH