From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Weird stuff happening on admin-toaster
page
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:55:30 -0700

>Hey Ringo! :)
>
>The qtp-newmodel command, which is part of the qmailtoaster-plus
>package.
>It's surprisingly easy, although it does take a while to compile all
>of the
>packages (remember when you did the install? sorta like that). Your
>toaster
>remains in service while all of that's done though, and if there
>going to be
>a problem, you'll know about it before the active toaster is ever
>stopped.
>It really can't get much easier (or safer).
>
>We're here if you have a problem.
>Good luck (but you really won't need much).
>
>Richard Starkie wrote:
>> Thanks eric, that should help, there is only one question left to
>ask then
>> ...... is there an easy way to upgrade??
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rich

>>> qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.11-1.3.4
>>> clamav-toaster-0.90.1-1.3.13
>>> vpopmail-toaster-5.4.17-1.3.4
>>> control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.4
>>> vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.3
>>> libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.3
>>> courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.6
>>> ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
>>> maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.5
>>> squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.9a-1.3.6
>>> simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.6