David Campbell wrote:
oh, one more question, how would I make this adjustment on a qmt-iso installation, seeing how it runs all the setup itself... I want to make sure just searching for firewall.sh editing and running it to correct the firewall wont screw up anything else...

QMT-ISO does not install the same firewall as the instructions on the site. The firewall I provide with it does not block local IP addresses.
And with the ISO you can always turn the firewall off by "firewall down".