Helmut Fritz wrote:
So Jake it seems I should wait?  I need it as problem free as possible due
to time constraints.

What does it take to update that package on the site?  I will help if I
can...but I am not capable of much other than sysadmin type activities.

I would wait, yes. The only way to update the package on the site is for Erik (Espinoza, not Eric Shubes) to do it. I don't have much time this week, but I'll try and make an updated/fixed package available for download on my site soon.