From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 2:20 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] How to upgrade

> here do.  I am most appreciative, especially the QMT-ISO project.  I
> might not be running Qmail if not for it.  I just personally don't
> have a lot of spare time to troubleshoot and do workarounds when I run
> into problems, and therefore waiting is best for me.  I know it will be
fixed eventally.

For some weird reason, some folks seem to think that using something which
others make available mean that there is no thank you, no appreciation, no
return in one form or another.

Most know that's not the case for if it were, open source projects would not
exist at all. They exist because people do give back when they can, in one
way or, another :).

Mike