I just migrated a new domain over to my qmail server and for some odd
reason I'm getting a rejection about the user not existing, even when I
send the message from that users and hit the reply button. Any ideas
would be appreciated?

Here is the message I keep getting when I try to email that user.

PERM_FAILURE: Gmail tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected
by the recipient domain. The error that the other server returned was:
550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)
. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. Thanks for your continued
support. (state 14)

Thanks,

My (Alan) Nguyen

Digicon Corp.