Command line, I used the bulk user add script... it worked fine for the
other 5 domains I've moved so far.

#!/bin/sh
#
#  BULK USER ADDING FOR QMAIL TOASTER
#
# Created after I ran into an issue of creating 20,000 users on my
toaster!
# Initial ideas come from a script that PakOgah
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
# helped me with.
# Still very manual, but Work in Progress
#
# Suggestions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#
# Change a few variables and you are good to go
#
#
# Location of the users file
# Rememeber that the users file is in the format
# Firstname Lastname Username
USERS_FILE="/home/mnguyen/users.txt"
# The mail domain to which users are created
#
MAILDOMAIN="@melotone.com"
# the vadduser command
QMAILADD="/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser"
# Select a default password for all users
PASS="4801"
#Specify the Default Quota_in_bytes for your Users
# 10 MB = 10 x 1024 x 1024
QUOTA="NOQUOTA  "
#Fun starts here No more variables to change below this line
cat ${USERS_FILE} | \
while read FIRSTNAME USERNAME
do
  echo "adding the user: $USERNAME"
        $QMAILADD -q $QUOTA -c "$FIRSTNAME" $USERNAME$MAILDOMAIN $PASS
done

Thanks,
My (Alan) Nguyen