On Apr 18, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Dan Herbon wrote:
And just to make sure I am reading correctly. If the domains on my server I
want to forward are bob.com & emaildomain.com and the destination
smtp.encryptedmailserviceimusing.com then I would do:

Bob.com:smtp.encryptedmailserviceimusing.com username password
emaildomain.com:smtp.encryptedmailserviceimusing.com username password

I'd put each domain on a separate line correct?

And if I want to forward all mail I would just do

:smtp.encryptedmailserviceimusing.com username password

looks good. iirc smtproutes are not case-sensitive; can anyone else confirm that?

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v