On Apr 18, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Dan Herbon wrote:
Now my problem. The service requires that I “Enable TLS on your mail server for all outgoing mail.” I have username and password credentials provided by this service. The server won’t accept my mail unless the credentials are included. How would I configure TLS to provide the credentials?

documented here:

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Smtproutes

:remote_server_address username password

:)

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v