I really don't know how those plug-ins were activated. All I know is when I upgraded to qtp-newmodel those were automatically installed. So you think if I uninstall squirrelmail and re-install it again I'll get the usual 2 information bars? I'll be very happy to do it if you could give me the correct way on how to do it.

Thank you
Tom
Eric Shubert wrote:
Are you using squirrelmail plugins? I don't myself.
I seem to remember someone saying that plugins need to be uninstalled before
upgrading squirrelmail, then reinstalled after the upgrade. Could that be
the problem?

Tom Manliclic wrote:
My version is squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.13-1.3.9

I don't know if it has something to do with conf.pl where plug-ins are
being managed.

Eric Shubert wrote:
Tom Manliclic wrote:
Hi List,

I did a full install of QMT and before I installed qtp-newmodel, I got
two informational bars right on top of Folder when I open the webmail.
Now I'm only seeing one, can anyone help me get that back?  Thank you
very much.

I'd like to be clear about a few things first. qtp-newmodel is installed as
part of QTP. It is simply a set of scripts that can be used to upgrade QMT.

When you say you installed qtp-newmodel, I'm guessing that you mean you ran
qtp-newmodel. This would have upgraded your QMT installation using the
current packages.

Now that you mention it, my webmail (squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.13-1.3.9,
which is the current release) doesn't have any informational bars at all any
more. I hadn't noticed this though, as I rarely use squirrelmail.

I've no idea what controls the presence or absence of these status bars, but
I'm pretty sure that this is an issue with squirrelmail.

Which version of squirrelmail-toaster are you running?