Thanks Eric,

I'm installing it this moment.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Eric Shubert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: sexta-feira, 2 de Maio de 2008 21:31
Para: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Assunto: Re: [qmailtoaster] Spamassassin installed but too much spam gettin
in

I recommend installing spamdyke. The easiest way to do that is to install
the qmailtoaster-plus package (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com), then run the
qtp-install-spamdyke script.

You'll have a lot less spam to learn. ;)

P.S. When you run sa-learn, are you running it as user vpopmail? If not,
then it's not updating the right bayes database. :(