Just to be clear, spamdyke handles rbl processing on its own, so with the
qtp-install-spamdyke configuration, the /var/qmail/control/blacklists file
is ineffective (obsolete). You'll need to put your blacklists in the
/etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf file instead.

The qtp-install-spamdyke script sets up a set of default blacklists in the
spamdyke configuration:
check-dnsrbl=zen.spamhaus.org
check-dnsrbl=bl.spamcop.net
check-dnsrbl=list.dsbl.org
If you want to use anything different than these you'll need to make that
adjustment manually.

Everyone who uses the qtp-install-spamdyke script should read the spamdyke
wiki page http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Spamdyke (preferably before
installing it). This page is easier to find now that it's linked to from the
Tips page!. ;)