Thanks Jake.

I will surely suggest that  feature to squirrelmail.

Thanks again.

Jake Vickers wrote:
Tom Manliclic wrote:
Hi all,

I use webmail (when outside) and pop3 when in the office.

I created a filter in webmail that specific emails should be moved to a folder I created. This is working fine but I noticed that when such emails are moved, those are not being seen or downloaded when using pop3 (using outlook and thunderbird for testing).

Just to be sure it works that way, I tried moving one email from my created webmail folder and tried connecting using pop3 and it did download the message.

Is this the normal configuration that when emails are not in my Inbox, they would not be downloaded using pop3?
Can we set pop3 to check/download every folder available in webmail?

Also, I noticed that in webmail, when you click "check email" it just refreshes the folders in the left hand side and not the email list on the right. This results to confusion from a user point of view because they see that there is 1 email ("Inbox (1)") but is not showing in the right side or email list until you click the "Inbox" button again.

This is all normal behavior. POP3 cannot know there are other folders in your schema. To get that you could use IMAP instead. Squirrelmail uses frames and when you check mail, it only refreshes the one frame. If you click in Inbox again it will refresh the left hand side, but not until then. Maybe you could send a request to the Squirrelmail team and request it as a feature?