in my install it does not work. and there are patches to take care of this

but how to get them in qmail toaster is big question.

i tried the archives but there is no proper answer

can somebody with experience, who can say for sure, ----- please help ?

i found this website which refers to this
http://www.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/qmail-bugs.html

raj