Hello,
i would be interested in Squirrel Outlook...
Could you send me a download link ?
thanks
Martin

Kyle Quillen schrieb:
I will get you a download link later this afternoon
thanks

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 08:47 +0530, senthil vel wrote:
Hi Kyle Quillen,
                   Does the Squirrel Outlook is  a skin? can u send me
the link? Thanks a lot in advance....

S.Senthilvel

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Kyle Quillen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>