I would like to completely dump messages tagged as spam, but only for accounts
set to forward to an
external domain. Local spam should go to its normal .Spam folder.

What is it you'd like to do with messages tagged as spam?

If you want to reject them, simply bring down the value for spam_hits in

/var/qmail/simcontrol to equal the value of required_score in

/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. Then anything which would have been tagged

will be rejected up front.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've been having problems with
accounts which are set up to simply to external> addresses. For a standard
account, the /home/vpopmail/[domain]/[user]/.qmail> file contains the
following:>> |/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A
'Content-Filter:> maildrop-toaster'> /etc/mail/mailfilter>> This works
perfectly. For a forwarded account, the .qmail file
simply contains>> &[address to forward to]>> While the email does get
forwarded, the forwarding of tagged spam
is causing> gray/blacklisting problems with recipient servers.
Messages are still> processed> via spamassassin, and the subjects rewritten
with ***SPAM***, but the messages> forward no matter what I try. I
realize that this is by design and that these> messages should be forwarded
due to the possibility of false positives, but> Yahoo keeps spitting out
"451_Message_temporarily_deferred", we get greylisted> some
places, etc. The goal is to NOT forward messages tagged as spam to
Yahoo,> AOL, etc (along with a disclaimer published in the HTML of
SquirrelMail), but> I> have no idea how to make this happen. Can I
change the .qmail "&" line to make> it pipe through an
external process which checks the spam x-header? Any help> would
be greatly appreciated.>