[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Building spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13 ...
>> qtp-build-rpms - rpmbuild failed for spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13
>> qtp-build-rpms - see /mnt/qtp-sandbox/usr/src/qtp-upgrade/log/build-
>> recent.log
> you're missing perl packages. You can't install them via CPAN since RPM
> has no way of seeing what packages/versions are installed (at least the
> fine folks at Apache-Spamassassin didn't write it to), so you must use
> something like rpmforge to install those packages.
If I recall, I needed to install the following;
perl-DB_File
perl-Mail-DomainKeys
perl-Mail-SPF-Query
perl-MIME-Base64
perl-Net-SMTP
I was able to install all but the perl-Net-SMTP. The only version I could find which would even install was perl-Net-SMTP-Multipart which is probably not the correct one. Might you know where I could find the proper version for the default server installation?

I believe (running from memory here) that Multipart will supply the deps you need.
Is that the dep that the logs show you as failing?