Hostmaster wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have fixed the /var/log/* users... Thanks Mesut

As I have my servers 600 Km away, I'm still trying to solve the problem.

By the way, y have run the queue_repair.py and fiexd several directory with the rigth users perms...

But I'm still geting the message:

qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)

ultimately, the problem is here...

any sugestions??

I'll appreciate very much

I think if you reinstall the qmail package it will overwrite the incorrect permissions you currently have. Ultimately if you changed the permissions for everything on the system you'll find that you'll probably want to reinstall the system. You'll be chasing permission problems for months to come otherwise.