De: "Jake Vickers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Enviado: Miércoles, 02 de Julio de 2008 06:25 a.m.
Asunto: Re: [qmailtoaster] I have broke my QMT - qq trouble creating files
in queue

Hostmaster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I have fixed the /var/log/* users... Thanks Mesut
>
> As I have my servers 600 Km away, I'm still trying to solve the problem.
>
> By the way, y have run the queue_repair.py and fiexd several directory
> with
> the rigth users perms...
>
> But I'm still geting the message:
>
> qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)
>
> ultimately, the problem is here...
>
> any sugestions??
>
> I'll appreciate very much

I think if you reinstall the qmail package it will overwrite the
incorrect permissions you currently have.
Ultimately if you changed the permissions for everything on the system
you'll find that you'll probably want to reinstall the system. You'll be
chasing permission problems for months to come otherwise.

19:23