Istvan Köpe wrote:
I want to know to ignore the messages or not. If the spam filter is better with this corruption I'll choose to ignore the errors. If not, I'll uninstall this feature. I'm thinking that maybe not all the time the database is corrupted, because the script is running every hour, but I don't receive error messages every hour, so maybe sometimes it works.
If you'll release a QTP update I'll wait anyway.

It is safe to ignore the messages. If the file is corrupt it still uses the last good one it downloaded, so it's still fighting spam.