To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Issue upgrading Spamassassin

There's a good chance that there's a fix to your problem, but it's a good
idea to verify that you're having the problem which the fix fixes. ;)
Please post the error you're getting, along with the version of your
MakeMaker.pm module.

Ben King wrote:
I'm having the same trouble updating spamassassin on Centos5.2.
Does anybody know if there an  updated package to try?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik A. Espinoza"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>