The official spamassassin-toaster versions don't work with MakeMaker 6.44+
yet. I've modified the spamassassin-toaster.spec file to work with MakeMaker
6.44+, and Erik Espinoza's in the process of testing it for official
release. I can send you the unofficial source rpm if you'd like. Please
contact me off list for that.