Hi,

You can safely remove the package - and reinstalling it will only reinstall the same (broken) version of vqadmin.

To remove:

rpm -e --nodeps vqadmin-toaster

Best Regards,

James

On 20 Aug 2008, at 09:28, Benedict Claver wrote:

Hi,
I have beenusing  vqadmin for domain and alias maintenance,
what are the possible impacts when I decide to uninsatal, will remove
any data?. and if I reinsatll a fresh copy of it, should expect to have it
resolved and admistrating the domain and alias same way?.
I tried to upgrade it with <yum update vqadmin*> but didn't find any repos.
Regards,
Benedict.