Hello list, I'm installing spamdyke in a qmailtoaster server.
I'm curious about the greylisting feature, and wanted to know which is the
preferred option for graylist-level.

BTW, I installed the latest version (4.0.4), and took configuration file
from QTP. There are some changes in the configuration file in the new
version, that needs to be updated in the QTP script:
the option "check-dnsrbl" is no longer used, now it is used
"dns-blacklist-entry"
"log-level" now is configured with one of: none, error, info, verbose or
debug
"log-target" now is configured with one of: syslog or stderr
and the option ""ip-in-rdns-keyword-file" is replaced with
"ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file"

Salutti,

Natalio