On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Eric Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Natalio Gatti wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Eric Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Natalio Gatti wrote:
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Eric Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >     > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>> wrote:
> >     >
> >     >     Natalio Gatti wrote:
> >     >     > Hello list, I'm installing spamdyke in a qmailtoaster server.
> >     >     > I'm curious about the greylisting feature, and wanted to
> >     know which is
> >     >     > the preferred option for |graylist-level.
> >     >     > |
> >     >     > BTW, I installed the latest version (4.0.4), and took
> >     >     configuration file
> >     >     > from QTP. There are some changes in the configuration file
> >     in the new
> >     >     > version, that needs to be updated in the QTP script:
> >     >     > the option "check-dnsrbl" is no longer used, now it is used
> >     >     > "dns-blacklist-entry"
> >     >     > "log-level" now is configured with one of: none, error, info,
> >     >     verbose or
> >     >     > debug
> >     >     > "log-target" now is configured with one of: syslog or stderr
> >     >     > and the option ""ip-in-rdns-keyword-file" is replaced with
> >     >     > "ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file"
> >     >     >
> >     >     > Salutti,
> >     >     >
> >     >     > Natalio
> >     >
> >     >     Hey Natalio,
> >     >     QTP uses greylist-level=always
> >     >
> >     >     FWIW, qtp-install-spamdyke for v4 will be available with the
> >     next QTP
> >     >     release (scheduled for the end of this month). For those of
> >     you who
> >     >     can't
> >     >     wait that long or who want to try it out before it's officially
> >     >     released,
> >     >     you can download it for a limited time at
> >     >     http://qtp.v2gnu.com/svn/bin/qtp-install-spamdyke. It will
> install
> >     >     v4 and/or
> >     >     upgrade from v3. Note, it will not carry forward any
> >     customized settings
> >     >     from v3 though.
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Thanks Eric.  My version (latest) of QTP does not include
> >     > greylist-level=always in spamdyke.conf, maybe it was configurated
> by
> >     > default.
> >     > The default value in version 4.0.4 is "none", so I wasn't using it.
> >     >

> >     greylist-level is new w/ v4. The latest QTP is still on spamdyke v3,
> >     so it
> >     wouldn't be there. (just to clarify)

> [...]
Yes, I could see that. I run the script modifying the version to 4.x. So it
compiled spamdyke, created all directories and  config files. Then, I
modified config file by hand to include the new options. Now it is working
fine with greylisting enabled. I'm monitoring log files to assure a correct
delivery.