See response below; Jake Vickers wrote:
> Eric Shubert wrote:
>>
>>> I've read alot about both, I am mainly looking
>>> at it, cause I've been running spamassassin for a while and it's good,
>>> but I wanted to try something different and dspam sounds really neat.

Very late into this conversation, but if you want to try something
different I have to give a plug to SpamDyke.  It seems to be very
effective and blocks a lot of traffic before Spamassassin.  And, you get
to keep Spamasssassin.  Can you say double barrel action?

It's part of the QTP package, which you also would be very interested in.
Great advanced scripts, like install SpamDyke and Backup and Restore
server (great for moving from old to new server), and easy upgrades.

The folks on this list and with these package (all toaster stuff) have
done an awesome job!  And, this list is more about helping people than
ranting - very professional.  It's like having my Q-toast with fresh
butter and jam.

Kent Busbee
Director of Technology
Northlake Christian School